The first section consist of songs of narrative character.
The second sections consists of so-called “individual” songs. They are self-authored songs of “everybody,” intimately attached to a particular person, like an individual name.
The third section consists of songs connected with ritual.
- Production Date 2005-03-15
- Artist Forest Nenets in the Siberian Taiga
- Style Nenet traditional songs
- Program Central Asia
- Grantee Global Music Centre
- Location A1
- Media Format CD
- Program Theme Celebrating & revitalizing cultural expression
- Cross Cutting Elements Creative practitioners
- Communication Issue Areas Cultural Expressions