Back to Search Results
Commemoration of the opening of the National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institution. The book is a collection of artwork, objects to celebrate creativity, vitality & beliefs of American Indian, past & present.
- Production Date 1994-10-13
- Program Southwest U.S.
- Grantee Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of the American Indian
- Location H3
- Language English
- Media Format Book
- Program Theme Celebrating & revitalizing cultural expression
- Cross Cutting Elements Creative practitioners
- Communication Issue Areas Cultural Expressions